Support to Build Positive and Enduring Relationships
Compassionate Support to Build Healthy Relationships – Do you ever feel like people take advantage of you? Do you feel like you have to “save” people close to you or fix their problems? Do you spend a lot of time defending yourself for things you believe aren’t your fault?
What are relationship boundaries, and why are they important?
Relationship Boundaries Support
- Learn to say no (when you don’t want to or don’t have time)
- Learn to ask for help, delegate time, and say yes to help
- Learn to ask for space
- Enhance communication skills
- Express your feelings and emotions
- Establish physical limits and boundaries
- Learn to honor your feelings, values, and needs
- Learn to put yourself first
- Manage responsibility for others
- Learn to share personal information gradually and compromise (i.e., give and take)
- Practice self-respect and support
- Manage and mitigate future conflicts
- Establish reasonable consequences for violating your boundaries
- And more
Compassionate Support for Growth
At City Counseling Center, we work with children, teens, young adults, and adults to develop the essential skills necessary to manage life and create lasting relationships. If you’re feeling overwhelmed trying to conquer your challenges, you are not alone. The mental health professionals at City Counseling Center are dedicated to helping you and your loved ones identify and overcome the obstacles impacting their life. From establishing boundaries and managing anxiety to processing trauma or loss, we are here to help through the difficulties regardless of what you are dealing with.
We understand that there is no “one size fits all” approach to therapy. We create an inclusive space where people of all ages will feel comfortable expressing their feelings and emotions. Our therapeutic approaches are unique to your specific needs and goals. Our team leverages their experience and diverse backgrounds to create individualized treatment plans designed to help you or your child manage the ups and downs of life.