There’s no shame in getting help.
High Conflict Family Support
Compassionate Support in Challenging Times – Even under the best circumstances, navigating a high conflict divorce can prove challenging and emotionally draining on everyone impacted. This is especially true when children are involved. At City Counseling Center we provide individuals, couples, and families support as they navigate the exceptionally challenging aspects of their divorce. Whether you are working through a difficult divorce or managing conflict within your family, we can help.
How will conflict family support help?
While every child adjusts differently, children tend to have better outcomes when they:
- are able to develop and maintain positive relationships with both parents.
- are not exposed to severe emotional disturbances with one or both parents.
- are not placed in the middle of their parent’s conflict.
- develop coping skills to resolve relationship problems.
Benefits of High Conflict Divorce Support
- Gain communication skills
- Discover common ground
- Create a beneficial co-parenting plan
- Support to help your children cope with a changing family
- Support to let go of negative emotions
- Learn to manage your emotions constructively
- Learn to keep negative aspects of divorce from impacting your child’s wellbeing
- And more
A Safe Environment For Growth and Development
If your high conflict divorce is consuming your life, we can help. The mental health professionals at City Counseling Center are dedicated to helping you find a positive path forward. From determining how to tell your children to handle co-parenting and everything in between, we can help you during this challenging time.
At City Counseling Center, we understand there is no “one size fits all” approach to therapy. We create an inclusive space where you will feel comfortable expressing your feelings and emotions. Our therapeutic solutions are tailored to your unique experiences and background to help you live a life where happiness and accomplishment are the focus.